MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE COFFEE HOUSE ((( SOCIAL - ROOM )))

State your political leanings.

(1/10) > >>

bwallace23350:
I will go first. I am a Burkean Conservative or also known as a High Tory.

Psparr:
I vote life. That first, then I'll worry about the small stuff.

bwallace23350:
I am also 100 percent pro life from birth to death.

Psparr:

--- Quote from: bwallace23350 on October 06, 2016, 06:12:46 pm ---I am also 100 percent pro life from birth to death.

--- End quote ---
Not when it has a heart, can hear and feel pain, drink amniotic fluid? Just from birth?

gww:
I agree with roe versus wade.  Think the war on drugs is bad for america.  Like guns.  Don't like free trade as it is practiced.  I am not much on zoning laws.  Believe in anti trust in the teddy rosevelt fassion.  Don't really trust police but reconize somebody has to do it and of the need for laws.  Think that most gov inities, departments and branches end up thinking they are more important then the whole government and fight for more money and power once they are created.  Don't believe in seizure laws unless done with proof through a court prior to seizing.  Don't believe rules should be made that make a landlord act or lose property due to tenets aledged law breaking.  Believe in the cavate of buyer beware more then a goverment inspection and zoning.  Don't like the money in politics cause I haven't got enough to compeete.  Beleive in collective bargining and the rights of workers.  Think you are innocent untill proven guilty.  Don't believe unemployment bennifits should be denighed with drug testing and pretty much think any drug testing should be illeagal with out probable cause like dna and blood testing or searches.

I could go on and on.
gww

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version