(1/2) > >>

Ben Framed:
https://youtu.be/hxMsVbFr1Bc

The15thMember:
Wow!  Amazing how fast she is!

herbhome:
Now that's what I call a stem-winder!  :smile:

Seeb:
I had a short stay with a family in New Zealand on a 300 acre cattle farm, and loved watching their Collie bring the cows home.  The owner told me a story that he had bought a collie from a much larger farm and couldn't keep him, because there was not enough work to keep the dog happy. He said he knew he had to do it when he saw his Border Collie herding his neighbors cows down the road into one of his pastures. I was told this story many years ago, but I still laugh when i remember it.

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: Seeb on January 03, 2020, 12:13:00 pm ---I had a short stay with a family in New Zealand on a 300 acre cattle farm, and loved watching their Collie bring the cows home.  The owner told me a story that he had bought a collie from a much larger farm and couldn't keep him, because there was not enough work to keep the dog happy. He said he knew he had to do it when he saw his Border Collie herding his neighbors cows down the road into one of his pastures. I was told this story many years ago, but I still laugh when i remember it.

--- End quote ---

Border Collies are wonderful dogs for sure. Their level of intelligence and communication is out of the roof!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version