BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > CRAFTING CORNER

share your infused honey recipe !

(1/2) > >>

adamant:
if you have a infused honey please share! any flavor

Vance G:
When making creamed honey I put about 1 part to 10 seed and a heaping tablespoon of cinnamon per total pounds.  Adjust from there.  Very popular item for my honey sales. 

Bakersdozen:
I have made habanero honey numerous times.  I chop up about 4 habaneros per cup of honey I slowly heat on the stove , being careful not to destroy all the good stuff by warming it up too much, until I get the desired heat.  I then strain the honey.  People love it.  At Thanksgiving, the teenagers were eating it on the turkey.

Bee-Haven:

--- Quote from: Bakersdozen on January 01, 2015, 08:32:01 pm ---I have made habanero honey numerous times.  I chop up about 4 habaneros per cup of honey I slowly heat on the stove , being careful not to destroy all the good stuff by warming it up too much, until I get the desired heat.  I then strain the honey.  People love it.  At Thanksgiving, the teenagers were eating it on the turkey.

--- End quote ---

Would you be willing to share the actual recipe for this? My family loves spices stuff so this would be a special treat.

Caroldahling:
I have long sought a way to preserve the scent of gardenias. No luck with oils or tinctures, but with honey?  Oh yes. That delightful scent is perfect! 
I also enjoy adding a single madagascar vanilla bean and a real cinnamon stick to a jar. Perfect every time. The cinnamon is just strong enough to use for a lip plumper or in tea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version