MEMBER BULLETIN BOARD > GREETINGS/TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF

Beemaster Welcomes you to the forum - spoof but sincere video

(1/7) > >>

beemaster:
Southern Style Forum Intro (humor)
To all who are new, I put together this rather silly video a while ago, but members like it and new members should get to see Beemaster enjoying himself too :)

Please take this as entertainment with some learning inside. I thought going onto my alter ego (he's been a round a while) while welcoming new members. This will be replaced at some future date, but whether you get I enjoy playing that character, I feel compelled to use it sometimes.

I like to say now, it has no ethnic origin, although I live 2 month as a Summer for many years at a North Carolina Purdue Chicken Ranch.

I think I picked up my exaggerated accent.

So listen careful, I cover feature, rules, friendship and other things, I was told it would be perfect i I edited just a few things around - I'd rather have the unscripted, one take video, like this one.

Enjoy the spoof, but learn the rules please, there aren't too many, being kind to others ere is a great quest that can grow on you over night.

Let me know if you like he video, I just want something where new members could get an idea of how much fun we have here as we all learn to be better beekeepers.

Welcome to the forum.

AllenF:
 :-D  Great video, but there was one problem.   Any god fearing self respecting southern person would have a shotgun sitting in the corner by the door.    :-D   
Love the video.

JP:
Boss Man, we need to get you back to Bud's sooner than you think!  :lau:

...JP

Larry Bees:

--- Quote from: AllenF on January 15, 2011, 10:22:52 am --- :-D  Great video, but there was one problem.   Any god fearing self respecting southern person would have a shotgun sitting in the corner by the door.    :-D   
Love the video.

--- End quote ---

I agree! You need to redo the video with the shotgun. Larry  :-D

kbee:
like the vid. one heck of a personality . need more people like you in the world. great work on the forums. happy beekeeping from one beekeeper to the other

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version