ALMOST BEEKEEPING - RELATED TOPICS > FARMING & COUNTRY LIFE

tractors and your collection

(1/5) > >>

Anonymous:
After plowing, mowing the hay the next best is messing with my tractor collection in any way shape or form.
Most of the pictures here are shortly after I got them home from where ever I bought them. Yes You can blame Kare for me having so many. I just wanted one antique pulling tractor.

My son and 1952 Mustang. Geez he is so small, has a 1yr old son of his own now.

:D Al

Anonymous:
:) Bottom one is Kares third tractor. A propane model 44.
July 1991

The daughter is so small too. She has two children of her own now.

Dad took second place the first time out with the above tractor when I was finished with it except the decals.

Anonymous:
:)top::: Kares first tractor her Mothers day gift 1987. Hey it is what she wanted.

Bottom is my rare 1965 ford 5000 gas 8 speed.

Kares second tractor top picture rear tractor, a asked for birthday gift. Bottom picture is Kares fourth tractor. She found it and earned the money to pay for it.

Horns Pure Honey:
my grandpa is into tractors too, I might get some pics of his and post them.

Beth Kirkley:
My goodness Al! How many tractors do you have?!

Here's a pic of the tractor I get to use around here. I like it. It belongs to my father in law. This picture was taken earlier today by my husband. We had a big freezing rain storm over night, and so Chad for some reason wanted to take a pic of  the tractor covered in ice. So, I just happen to have this pic, even though I didn't know you had posted about tractors. :)

The tractor has a bucket on the front, and a contraption on the back (don't know what it's called) that has some sort of rotating drive shaft to run the other attachments that go with the tractor. He bought the tractor used, and then had all these special attachments and the bucket added.

Beth

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version