MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > TV SHOWS

So... What are your 5 Favorite and Worse Movies?

(1/4) > >>

beemaster:
I know mine, and I think you can come up with yours - it don't have to be 5, it could be more or less and it sure don't have to be in order. But here is my list. Those in BOLD check them out if you haven't seen them already. None are less than PG-17 for gore and language.

FAVORITES:

Evil Dead 2 -  a man (bruce Cambell) fights a demonic force in an issolated cabin in the woods.
Magnolia - 12 people living different lives meet at intersections of every day life (not Steel Magnolias)
About Schmidt - Jack Nicholson goes on the road in an RV to STOP his daughter's wedding.
Dave - Kevin Kline is a Presidential look-alike and takes his place after a major stroke to the President.
Reservoir Dogs - diamond thieves blunder a heist in this all-star cast STAGE-LIKE production.

Runner Ups:

*Mars Attacks - commical answer to how we'd probably respond to hostile Alien Attacks.
*Natural Born Killers - Quinton Tanantino doing what he does best.
*Spun - a few days in the life of a Meth Addict and what he'll go through for a fix.
*The Exorcist -the movie that as a team made me hold onto my seat every time the camera panned up the stairs.

Worse:

*Star Trek The Movie - three hours of floating around in Space feels like 90 days in lockup.
*Babies Talk Series - all of them. I guess you need to be nursing to find humor is these flicks.
*The Beverly Hillbillies - really lame story from an otherwise good cast.
*The Blair Witch Project - a blurry film the wasn't a 1/4 the film that it's follow up BW2 was.
*It's Pat: The Movie - is it a man or a woman, only Maury Povich knows for sure.

Looking for ANY of your best and worse list.

buzzbeejr:
my list is pretty short.
                                                   FAVS: larry the cable guy: health inspector,blue collar comedy tour, and anything w/ bill engvall, jeff foxworthy, or larry the cable guy. Can't think of anything that i don't really care for except one harry potter movie.

Understudy:
I may edit this post about a dozen times.
Favorites:
2001 A Space Odyssey
Eraserhead
Requiem for a Dream
Donnie Darko
Brazil

Worst:
Millenium (I really enjoyed the John Varley novel, this didn't come close)
Garfield The Movie
From Justin to Kelly
Glitter
Battlefield Earth

I would prefer to break this into Genres. Because I did to look at movies in categories.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

TwT:
Favorite of all time is "The Final Count Down"

worst all time is "Moulin Rouge "

I got to right me a list and post later, alot of thinking!!!!!!!

beemaster:
Josh:

You poor Amish Child.. you live SUCH a sheltered life  :shock:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version