MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > TV SHOWS

Funny shows

<< < (2/2)

beemaster:
I can't believe not one person either didn't try or didn't comment on the Old Radio link about - ugh. I'm slipping.

buzzbee:
I have been to the old radio site on occasion and listen generally to the Abbot and Costello stuff. I think this sight came up in our conversations on ventrilo chat at one point in time.Glad to get a refresher to the link! :)

Cindi:
John, bet the Old Radio link is really good, especially, as you said, the commercials are all old ones.  That is cool.  I don't listen to the radio, so I was not interested.  But I bet it would be a great thing to listen to that would take one away from this day and age.  Great day. Cindi

qa33010:
    Thanks for the radio link.  It's now on my favorites.  We used to have the old shows on Sundays on a talk radio station.  Unfortunately they stopped and put some show that has to do with legalities and some such in other states.  I still have my old Bill Cosby LP albums. :lol:

Understudy:
HBO recently had Bill Cosby "Himself" on. My wife and I watched it again ( I have the  video). And we were still laughing just as hard as ever.

I have a dark twisted sense of humor and shows that maybe aren't suppose to be funny to me are hilarious. I love watching Cops. I am usually clutching my stomach at the end of some of those shows. I love Monty Python's Flying Circus. Most of the british comedies are great. Ab Fab was great, and the british version of the office works for me. I haven't really watched the US version.

The Simpsons, South Park are usually pretty good. Scrubs is pretty funny. The original Not Ready for Prime Time Players (Saturday Night Live) was very good.

And I could watch "But I'm a Cheerleader" over and over.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version