MEMBER BULLETIN BOARD > GREETINGS/TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF

Hi from down under

(1/4) > >>

Lesgold:
Hi Folks

Just a quick hello to forum members. I?m a pretend beekeeper with about 30 hives who just enjoys the learning curve of  this hobby. Even though I?ve been keeping bees for about 10 years, I feel that my knowledge is somewhat limited. I remember spending some time with a fellow beekeeper a few years ago who said that he was in his 84th year of beekeeping and he was still learning. I now understand what he meant. Hope to learn heaps and contribute in my own little way from time to time.

Cheers

Les

Ben Framed:
Les, I can concur. It seems I am learning constantly. It is nice to have you join us here at Beemaster. Yes, please contribute as you find your way around making yourself comfortable here, hoping we can contribute to you as well!

Sincerely,

Phillip

Lesgold:
Thanks for the welcome Phillip. It?s good to be here. I am sure there will be plenty of questions to stretch your brain cells from time to time. It?s also good to be able to talk to people who are out of sinc. in relation to ?down under? seasons. Some of the issues you guys experience from day to day don?t exist (as yet) in our neck of the woods which means your experience and knowledge will be invaluable.

Cheers

Les

CoolBees:
Hello Lesgold, and welcome to Beemaster. I've had hives for the last 7 yrs. I have learned that I know nothing.  :cool:

This is a great forum. Ask away!

Lesgold:
Cheers Coolbees. Looking forward to having a chat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version