MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE COFFEE HOUSE ((( SOCIAL - ROOM )))

When will the ignorant get smart

<< < (27/28) > >>

Acebird:

--- Quote from: Kathyp on May 21, 2022, 02:43:52 pm ---They did some kids, the kids didn't die, and the vaccine was approved.

--- End quote ---
Previously they did not give the vaccine to kids and some died so I know what risks I would take with my kids.  Die now or worry about maybe something bad might happen...
No one was forced to take the vaccine even though it would have been a better outcome for all of us.

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: Acebird on May 22, 2022, 08:58:26 am ---Previously they did not give the vaccine to kids and some died so I know what risks I would take with my kids.
No one was forced to take the vaccine even though it would have been a better outcome for all of us.

--- End quote ---

> I know what risks I would take with my kids. Die now or worry about maybe something bad might happen...

Goodness!

That is your opinion and absolutely your choice; But based on what? The science recommended by whom?  Biden lol ? Or Mr Science himself Old Fouch? The choice to give it to your kids is yours and yours alone. The following has already been reveled to you by The WHO Inspector-General (himself), in reply 73 on this very topic!

--- Quote from: Ben Framed on January 16, 2022, 07:14:17 pm ---

????

"So, if its going to be used it's, better to focus on those groups who have risk of sever disease and death, rather than as we see some countries are using to give boosters to to kill children which is not right. "

--- End quote ---

Michael Bush:
>Tests were required for FDA approval so you statement is false.

And the Vaccine being distributed  is still not approved...

Acebird:

--- Quote from: Michael Bush on May 27, 2022, 08:20:02 am ---
And the Vaccine being distributed  is still not approved...

--- End quote ---
Beating a dead horse...

salvo:
Hi Folks,

I have no idea where to put this on this forum.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/05/dear-friends-sorry-announce-genocide-dr-naomi-wolf/

Sal

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version