Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Better weather  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Sputnik

• House Bee
Better weather
« on: June 03, 2018, 09:21:54 am »
The rain is supposed to let up next week. My bees will have some blooms that are not washed out,  and work will slow down. I work at a hydroelectric dam, we have been in flood control mode.
                              A great day to all. Sputnik

Offline Beeboy01

• Field Bee
  • Oh Look A Honey Bee !!!
Re: Better weather
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 10:32:10 am »
W are getting back into the afternoon thunder showers weather pattern here in Florida instead of rain all day like it has been doing for the last two weeks. Got enough standing water in the front yard so my two dogs have bow waves when they run :). 

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 07:38:18 am »
Our pond in front of the house has been overflowing for about 3 weeks now. It overflows into the front yard where I had an 8? drain pipe that goes down to the creek.
I?m not complaining though. It is better than the droughts we have been through.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline bwallace23350

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 07:54:49 am »
It has stopped raining just in time for the Chinese Tallow Tree bloom here. It is pretty much the end of the spring flow here for me. I have my hive beside where I work in the country and I had a customer come and say you must have a bee hive near by because that magnolia tree is covered in them. Pretty neat to me.

anything