Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bad Crash; Well made car!!!  (Read 270 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Bad Crash; Well made car!!!
« on: May 05, 2024, 07:42:44 am »
Qualifying round 2008, McDowell was the driver. Maybe passenger cars would be better equipped if they had factory roll cages instead of airbags?

https://youtube.com/shorts/xDCi5KeTKPQ?si=BqOWzeAmShzgNcOC
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online Terri Yaki

• Super Bee
Re: Bad Crash; Well made car!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2024, 08:26:49 am »
In today?s America, a law suit is in order for not having them in every car.

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2024, 12:58:37 pm »
One of the worst wrecks I've ever seen in NASCAR happened last year at Daytona.  The new Next Gen cars are much less prone to coming off the ground than the old cars, so it was really surprising to see.  Preece was completely fine, although he had what looked like 2 black eyes for the next two weeks or so because the G forces from the rolling burst all the delicate blood vessels around his eyes.  If you skip to about 3:17 in the video you can see an up close slow-mo shot of the wreck.  Honestly, the safety in NASCAR today is truly remarkable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4izQTNC_5A
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2024, 01:30:39 pm »
Honestly, the safety in NASCAR today is truly remarkable.

It is!
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

anything