BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > RAPID BEEYARD GROWTH

Frame Jig

<< < (3/3)

little john:
Of course - I'm only surrounded by kilos of wax in various forms - so how come I didn't see the obvious ?

Thanks for that - that's the good thing about forums - one person seeing something another person doesn't ...

Just finished the first 200 frames - and despite the bitterly cold persistent North wind we're being subjected to right now (thanks to the 'hot box').  The jig is proving to be a very useful bit of kit - but, oh what a boring job ... !  I'm not at all good with repetitive tasks.

But - I've lots more to do, so think I'll take a break from frames and build an OA Vapouriser from a heat gun - it's an idea I've been mulling over for a while now.

Thanks again, Jim.
LJ

BeeMaster2:
No problem. Glad it helped.
Sometimes I like doing repetitious work. It gives me time to think.
Jim

Dallasbeek:

--- Quote from: little john on March 18, 2016, 03:04:49 pm ---
But - I've lots more to do, so think I'll take a break from frames and build an OA Vapouriser from a heat gun - it's an idea I've been mulling over for a while now.

LJ

--- End quote ---

We'll be intereusted in the outcome of the OA vaporizer -- and the plans.

yotebuster1200:

--- Quote from: little john on March 18, 2016, 03:04:49 pm ---Of course - I'm only surrounded by kilos of wax in various forms - so how come I didn't see the obvious ?

Thanks for that - that's the good thing about forums - one person seeing something another person doesn't ...

Just finished the first 200 frames - and despite the bitterly cold persistent North wind we're being subjected to right now (thanks to the 'hot box').  The jig is proving to be a very useful bit of kit - but, oh what a boring job ... !  I'm not at all good with repetitive tasks.

Thanks again, Jim.
LJ

--- End quote ---
Have you seen the OA vaporizers that have been built for heat guns? There is one made in Italy that is pretty slick.  I am going to build one as well. I am pretty much going to copy that deaign. 

Sent from my SM-N920R6 using Tapatalk

Ben Framed:
yotebuster1200 Did you accomplish your goal of building your OA vaporizer?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version