Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Nuc and excess equipment for sale ( Athens Georgia)  (Read 4808 times)

Offline Fishing-Nut

• House Bee
Nuc and excess equipment for sale ( Athens Georgia)
« on: October 03, 2017, 02:15:52 am »
Caught a good size swarm (bigger than a football) on September 28th. I installed drawn comb on them. The nuc box has a queen excluder on it, and has a laying queen inside. I checked them 2 days after hiving them. She's laying out nicely. I also have some deep, and medium hive Bodies and frames I won't be using. We are about to move so I'm downsizing some stuff. Call or text for pricing 706-614-9743 thanks for your time.
Take a kid fishing !

Offline Fishing-Nut

• House Bee
Re: Nuc and excess equipment for sale ( Athens Georgia)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 02:26:26 am »
To the mods of this site......I didn't see anything in the rules that said not to advertise with my phone number. If that is the case please let me know and I'll gladly edit this post and handle the conversation via private message. Thanks.
Take a kid fishing !

Offline Groundhawg

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 04:42:58 pm »
Please advise the items and prices.  Thanks.
Gracious words are like a honey comb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.  Proverbs 16:24

Offline Fishing-Nut

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 08:07:17 pm »
Ground hawg.....is there any way you could give me a call at the number I have listed? We're not supposed to advertise the prices on here. I'd like to speak with you. Maybe we can work something out.
Take a kid fishing !