Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My kid did this  (Read 4936 times)

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
My kid did this
« on: March 08, 2007, 11:11:37 pm »
My son is 13 years old. I had no ides he was doing anything like this. I thought it was all still video games and cartoons. So what you all think?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qmNF0nezUhg
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: My kid did this
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 12:23:40 am »
Jerry, I think that your young man has some very good talent that he needs to be working on even more hard.  He has spent alot of time composing this work, he needs to be praised and then he needs to be encouraged to delve deeper into this unique talent.  It is surprising what we don't know about our own.  Youth are full of surprises.  Best of day, Jerry.  Give my regards to your young man.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 12:50:54 pm »
Very Nice Jerry:

I think that your son has talent, software today surely helps people look good BUT when all is said and done, the finished product is the work of the artist, not the paintbrush - great work, I'd encourage this, the future surely lies in communication and entertainment - sure beats crawling out of a dirty boiler, believe me!
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 05:55:17 pm »
i am good at drawing one thing and one thing only...choppers. Great drawings,your son has a great talent.
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 06:06:48 pm »
No wait. He didn't do the drawings. He found all the pictures some where and put them together with the music. Then he loaded the whole thing on the web. I'm sorry if anyone was thinking I meant he did the drawings or composed the music. He gives the credit to where the pics came from off on the side.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 06:12:29 pm »
he still has a pretty good talent.
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2007, 12:52:24 pm »
Jerry, now that was interesting your thoughts here.  I didn't think that your son did the drawings himself.  I got the impression that he copied the art and then made the images come to life.  So, I would imagine that most people thought this same thought fairly closely.  Have an awesome day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 01:19:59 pm »
Jerry, now that was interesting your thoughts here.  I didn't think that your son did the drawings himself.  I got the impression that he copied the art and then made the images come to life.  So, I would imagine that most people thought this same thought fairly closely.  Have an awesome day.  Cindi

These are my thoughts also Jerry.  Great work.

anything