Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Did Bubba die?  (Read 1734 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
Did Bubba die?
« on: June 09, 2017, 10:18:50 am »
Bubba unfortunately was burned up pretty bad in a fire and passed away. The medical examiner had to have the body identified so he called in Bubba`s two closest friends, Rodney and Gomer.

The examiner had Rodney go in first, and explained: "I will remove the sheet and we just need you to identify if this is him."

Rodney said "He is pretty burnt up, can you turn him over? " and then, " Nope that ain't him."

Next was Gomer, and he went through the same ritual and also said to the examiner "Could you please turn him over?"   He took a few minutes and finally confirmed: "That's not Bubba."

The medical examiner was curious now, and asked Gomer:  "I am curious, How do you know for sure it's not Bubba?"

"Well because anytime we went anywhere all we ever heard was - There goes Bubba with his two arseholes."
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Did Bubba die?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 10:32:53 pm »
 :cheesy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline tycrnp

• House Bee
Re: Did Bubba die?
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 01:14:34 am »
Oldie, but goodie...hahaha!   :cheesy:

anything