Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Only nine more minutes.  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Groundhawg

• House Bee
Only nine more minutes.
« on: January 12, 2018, 08:58:55 pm »
Last Nine Minutes
A policeman was patrolling late at night in a well-known lover?s spot, famous for all obscene activities. He sees a couple in a car, with the interior light brightly glowing.
The police carefully approached the car to get a closer look. Then he sees a young man behind the wheel, watching an entertaining video on computer. He immediately notices a young girl in the rear seat, knitting. Puzzled by this surprising situation, the cop walks to the car and gently raps on the driver?s window.
The young guy lowers his window. ?Oh, yes, officer??  The police says: ?What are you doing??  The young guy says: ?Well Officer, I?m watching something on computer.?  Pointing towards the young girl in the back seat the cop says: ?And her, what is she doing??  The young guy shrugs: ?Sir, I believe she?s knitting a pullover sweater.?
Now, the police officer is totally surprised. A young couple, alone, in a car, at night in a Lover?s lane? and nothing obscene is happening!
The officer asks: ?What?s your age, young man??
The young guy says ?I?m twenty three, sir.?
The police asks: ?And her?what?s her age??
The young man looks at his watch and replies:
?She will be eighteen in nine minutes.?
Gracious words are like a honey comb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.  Proverbs 16:24

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: Only nine more minutes.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 09:09:40 pm »
 :cheesy: :cheesy:

Had to steal this one.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Only nine more minutes.
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 11:07:09 pm »
 :grin:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

anything