Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: I got Locked out of beemaster  (Read 3007 times)

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
I got Locked out of beemaster
« on: September 06, 2023, 10:25:51 am »
Ben Framed  I also got locked out of sending private messages.. on Beemaster.. Which may come back. The last couple of days.. It has taken a long time for my post to show up..On Beemaster
Is it possible for you? To send me Your email .address... Once you get locked out there's no way to get back in.. Yes, I got in because of
 Ken Johnson.
In the subject line, just put Beemaster. Thank you for anything that you can do.....

Jim Alner
      BEE HAPPY  Jim134  😊
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 11:04:41 am by The15thMember »
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Online The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Re: I got Locked out of beemaster
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2023, 11:07:47 am »
Jim, I removed your e-mail address from your post for security reasons.  We moderators have access to the all the members' e-mails, so Phillip will still be able to e-mail you.  We'll see what we can do about fixing your problem. 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2023, 11:56:31 am »
   There have been a lot of typhoons in the past ten days or so.. I don't know if water could have any do with it. Yes, The Typhoons. have been all throughout Asia..

BEE HAPPY  Jim134  😊
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 07:35:46 pm by Jim134 »
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2023, 03:24:52 pm »
Hi Jim134. A few days ago I lost access to the main beekeeping page though I 'was' able to 'send' and 'receive' PMs and reach others headings such as Help, Search, etc but not the main page. I reported it to Beemaster2 and the team. Soon this situation passed and things went back to normal. If you continue having problems please let us know.

Thanks,

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2023, 08:31:15 am »
I just assumed the recent problems with beemaster might have been because of Jim's overload during the hurricane so I waited it out.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2023, 01:33:02 am »
I just assumed the recent problems with beemaster might have been because of Jim's overload during the hurricane so I waited it out.
    The Philippines has typhoons.. On average The internet signal goes to about eight major hubs.. To get into the New York city area from Manila. . I have Recorded a number of pings of this before.... If any of them are out.. The signal has to take a much different route.. Today is September 8 2023 about noon time... I would say the internet signal to the United States is running at about 90% today... Believe it or not yes I do have fiber optic.. I had some of the same problems when the war and Ukraine started.... To get internet shaking up to the USA.. Where I live there was local street flooding from about 5 to 6 days...

BEE HAPPY  Jim134  😊
        Chinese Proverb

John F. Kennedy

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2023, 07:09:31 am »
Hi JIm, I'm just curious. Is varroa destructor a big problem in the Philippines?

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

anything