ALMOST BEEKEEPING - RELATED TOPICS > OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES FORUM

How "Old Reliable" got its name - a hunting story.

<< < (3/4) > >>

Ben Framed:
Great story Alan. Reminds me of when I was a boy reading Outdoor Life, Field & Stream, and Sports Afield. I grew up in the South. In my minds eye I could picture myself out there, riding my favorite horse with a couple pack horses along, viewing the mountains and meadows as we tracked along. I could almost smell the crisp pure mountian air, all the while taking in the unlimited beauty of what was described and offered in those articles. While staying weeks at a time. Must be a wonderful experience. Thanks for the wonderful story. And congratulations on the elk!

Blessings,
Phillip

Geoff:
  G'day Alan,
                     I maybe a bit feral and dont think I look like a cat but that is what so called good friends and family call me !  !

CoolBees:
Hahahaha! G'day Geoff! Me too!  :cool: :cool: ... I thought that was my name till I was 9 yrs old!  :cheesy: :cheesy:

Gunsmoke58A:
Is your Old Reliable an old Martin bow?  Looks like one.  Remember new bows won't kill anything any deader that that bow will!

CoolBees:

--- Quote from: Gunsmoke58A on November 18, 2021, 06:11:53 pm ---Is your Old Reliable an old Martin bow?  Looks like one.  Remember new bows won't kill anything any deader that that bow will!

--- End quote ---

Gunsmoke - sorry for the delay, I was hunting when you posted and didn't see it.

No, that's a Hoyt V-Tek (2003).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version