MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE SPORTS BAR

What is your country?s favourite sport?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Michael Bush:
I spent most of the day yesterday shooting.  My shoulder has a nice ache today that reminds me of all the fun I had yesterday...

incognito:

--- Quote from: Michael Bush on November 04, 2019, 08:46:21 am ---I spent most of the day yesterday shooting.  My shoulder has a nice ache today that reminds me of all the fun I had yesterday...

--- End quote ---
Have you tried archery? I do both.

Way less expensive and you can talk to your buddies as you are doing it. I belong to a 500 family club that has a 20 acre range with trails and 3D targets, etc.

We even have a foam disc target thrower - like trap shooting with flu flu arrows that do not travel far. The entire line shoots simultaneously. It is a blast to watch.

Michael Bush:
>Have you tried archery? I do both.

I have.  I like it.  I need to buy me a long bow or better, a reflex deflex Howard Hill bow... I haven't seen my bow in a while and I don't care for it that much anymore.

>Way less expensive...

Probably not "way less" since I reload and cast bullets.   Loading .38s I figure I have about a penny a round in them.  I get buckets of wheel weights usually for free but at most the price of scrap lead.

>...and you can talk to your buddies as you are doing it.

We talk.  Loudly, of course...

Kathyp:
currently, politics might be our favorite sport  :grin:

My area has a lot of equestrian sports.  Expensive.

Shooting...as expensive as you want it to be.

--- Quote ---Have you tried archery?
--- End quote ---

This might be my next.  Something I can do at home rather than having to go to the range.  We have a nice local archery shop that is very helpful. 

herbhome:
#1 coon hunting
#2 fishing
#3 deer hunting

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version