ALMOST BEEKEEPING - RELATED TOPICS > OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES FORUM

Does any body hunt with dogs?

<< < (3/3)

Ben Framed:
When I was a boy we had a pointer and a setter for quail. Beagles for rabbits. I never went with him or even knew him, but a fellow my daddy knew hunted Raccoons with beagles. I wish I could have went hunting at least once with the man to have witnessed that sight. Anyone else ever heard of coon hunting with beagles?
Phillip

herbhome:
I've never coon hunted with beagles but have heard of it. I have a half Lab-half Great Dane that trees coons and squirrels on a regular basis. Sounds like he's blowwing all the leaves off the trees. Half also treed coons with rat terriers and mountain Feist.

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: herbhome on January 22, 2020, 10:11:47 pm ---I've never coon hunted with beagles but have heard of it. I have a half Lab-half Great Dane that trees coons and squirrels on a regular basis. Sounds like he's blowwing all the leaves off the trees. Half also treed coons with rat terriers and mountain Feist.

--- End quote ---

herb, I bet he really could belower nicely!  We once had a feist dog when I was a boy we loved, "shorty".   As Stymie on the little rascals might say, "He was a snake killing fool!" lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version