MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

Cognitive 4 minutes after decapitated??

<< < (2/9) > >>

AllenF:
Anything removing your head (to me) would be a very quick way to go.  Anything that just stops the heart is slow because your brain is working until it runs out of oxygen.  As an electrician, I don't think that is a quick way to go.   Whether it stops your heart or burns your body up, it still takes a little bit of time to die. 

beee farmer:
How long has it been since you climbed a 200' tower????  if your not used to it... its not real plesant.

Bee Happy:
I hate to admit I've had a couple  jolts - 120, 240, 277, and caught a backsurge from a lightning strike (just a little tickle, but unmeasured - I knew I shoulda stopped messing with that wire with the storm getting so close, non fatal, obviously) - nuff said on that - the funny thing was I've had a LOT more pain from a hammered finger than the full-body punch from an electric shock. I think electrocution would be one of those things where the pain doesn't kick in right away, maybe enough time to leave your body for good before you know what hit you.
(how morbid)

troutstalker2:

I wonder what Saddam was thinking those last four minutes? Hope he was facing east.

David

tefer2:
  I gotta say, you guys are sick!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version