Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Can't send email  (Read 3598 times)

Offline eri

• House Bee
Can't send email
« on: July 31, 2008, 10:35:23 pm »
Is there also a posting threshold to allow this? Can't even send it to myself. Heh.

I'm considering this software for our county beek chapter, any info about pros and cons welcome also.
On Pleasure
Kahlil Gibran
And to both, bee and flower, the giving and the receiving of pleasure is a need and an ecstasy.
People of Orphalese, be in your pleasures like the flowers and the bees.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Re: Can't send email
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 11:38:03 am »
You can probably send a personal message but I think there are some hoops to jump through to send Email. I can't send them either. I don't know if it has anything to do with the "Buddy List" thing in your profile or not. Never worried about it myself. I just use the personal message feature.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
Re: Can't send email
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 01:29:16 pm »
You need 150 posts to use email....... just kidding..... I found a setting issue.  Should be fixed now.

The user email system is a hack and not part of the base software, so as Jerry stated,  the PM does the same and is probably more reliable.

rob...
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

anything