Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Yet another good Rving Trip  (Read 3856 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Yet another good Rving Trip
« on: May 31, 2005, 12:18:24 pm »
Hi All:

We had a great weekend, beautiful days EVERY DAY weather wise, great company, good food and a birthday party for my lovely wife on Sunday (a day early, but perfect for the weekend timing).

The only drawdack was CLOUDS of pollens were driving their way down the roads whacking at everyone and everything - I had a whopper of a sinus headache Friday, but did well after that.

We got some card games in on one night, and watched Nascar OUTSIDE while hanging around the campfire. The camground HAD cable but NOT the FX channel, and out of the group of us, I'm the only one with satelite, so I was a pretty popular guy around the Nascar Groupies - lol.

So we are back, it was 1.5 hours driving there (surrzingly quick) and 2.5 hours return - which was more like it with holiday traffic.

But to the friends, family members of them and coworkers we all had a great time and I really do believe the more we camp, the more it really is the great American get-away. The world slows down, people (mostly kids) braved the cold water and swam in the pool and lake, while the older folks sat in chairs and on the beach watching.

Glad to be back, I am reading the posts I missed while away and have backed up the forum, so all is good!!! Talk soon, and happy beekeeping.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Miss Chick-a-BEE

• House Bee
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 02:39:06 pm »
Good to have you home John. There are a ton of post to read huh? :) Busy weekend here.

Tell Tracey happy birthday from us! I just had myself a birthday on the 23rd, and I feel pretty special because I got a wonderful birthday call from our very own Ryan. We had a really nice talk, and I thought it was so sweet of him to do that.

Beth

Offline Horns Pure Honey

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 07:16:28 pm »
Tell Tracey happy birth day for me too!!! lol :D
Ryan Horn

anything