BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > GENERAL BEEKEEPING - MAIN POSTING FORUM.

Hopguard 3 use

(1/3) > >>

Stung:
I want to treat my bees, but not like keeping the honey frames off for weeks. I would like to get you people's thouys on using  HopGuard� 3

rast:
Hopguard is not well thought of in my area.

Barhopper:
They still sell that stuff?

LawyerRick:
I use Hopguard 3 during the summer when the flow is on.  Usually it's too hot for formic in the summer so Hopguard 3 is  a good choice.  Just remember to change the strips out every week for 3 weeks & you're good to go.  Many folks try using Hopguard 3 for 1 week but that's not how it works & they get lousy results.  I've been happy with the product & it doesn't seem to bother the bees.

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: LawyerRick on July 31, 2021, 06:01:21 pm ---I use Hopguard 3 during the summer when the flow is on.  Usually it's too hot for formic in the summer so Hopguard 3 is  a good choice.  Just remember to change the strips out every week for 3 weeks & you're good to go.  Many folks try using Hopguard 3 for 1 week but that's not how it works & they get lousy results.  I've been happy with the product & it doesn't seem to bother the bees.

--- End quote ---

LawyerRick, this is encouraging. I will confess that I have not yet researched Hopguard 3. Thanks for your encouraging post on this subject..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version