MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE 2ND AMENDMENT

Ghost Guns

(1/33) > >>

salvo:
Hi Folks,

Legislation or Executive Order coming soon.

Is this Ghost Gun issue a Solution in search of a Problem? Are these ghost guns usually used to commit crimes? Who's using all these ghost guns to commit crimes?

What in heyoh IS a ghost gun anyway? See here:

https://www.ghostgunlaws.com/

Then see here:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-actions-gun-violence

Anybody out there own a ghost gun?  DO NOT ANSWER THAT. THEY'RE WATCHING!

Sal
It's not paranoia when they're really after you.

Acebird:

--- Quote from: salvo on April 08, 2021, 09:46:11 am ---Are these ghost guns usually used to commit crimes?

--- End quote ---
The numbers are quit high 1:3
At what point does a republican stop blocking people who are looking for a solution and come up with a solution themselves?  What is the point of having them in congress?  They have been doing nothing for the better part of my life.

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: Acebird on April 09, 2021, 08:41:21 am ---
--- Quote from: salvo on April 08, 2021, 09:46:11 am ---Are these ghost guns usually used to commit crimes?

--- End quote ---
The numbers are quit high 1:3
At what point does a republican stop blocking people who are looking for a solution and come up with a solution themselves?  What is the point of having them in congress?  They have been doing nothing for the better part of my life.

--- End quote ---

Ace the Constitution is not just for the benefit any political party. In fact when the Constitution was written there was no Republican Party. It is for the benefit of America and all Americans. You of all people should know this. Wasn't you and your family required to take the citizenship test when you applied for citizenship?

Just one of the requirements necessary to become a citizen here as follows.

Allegiance to the United States

In order to become a U.S. citizen, you must demonstrate an "attachment" to the U.S. Constitution. "Attachment" simply means that you believe, support, and are willing to defend the principles of the U.S. Constitution by accepting the democratic process and promising to obey the law.

How do you demonstrate this "attachment"? You'll attend a public "swearing in" ceremony, where you and other naturalization applicants will recite the Oath of Allegiance, the final step of the naturalization process.

During the ceremony, you'll be asked to make sure that you understand the following:

You're taking the Oath of Allegiance voluntarily.
You're giving your full allegiance to the United States by renouncing your allegiance to all other countries where you claim citizenship.
You accept all the responsibilities of a U.S. citizen ? including military and civil service if necessary (see above) ? and have no intention of not fulfilling these duties.
You must complete this last step before you can become a U.S. citizen.

The rest can be found here.
https://www.boundless.com/immigration-resources/u-s-citizenship-requirements/

Acebird:
Phil, The constitution makes no comment that restrictions can't be place on weapons, armament, bombs or chemical agents to curb the deaths of its citizens due to criminal activity.
I'll put you on the spot Phil, what is your solution as a republican that will ensure the safety of law abiding citizens.  I am all ears.

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: Acebird on April 10, 2021, 08:16:43 am ---Phil, The constitution makes no comment that restrictions can't be place on weapons, armament, bombs or chemical agents to curb the deaths of its citizens due to criminal activity.
I'll put you on the spot Phil, what is your solution as a republican that will ensure the safety of law abiding citizens.  I am all ears.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for your question Brian. First of all I do not consider myself a Republican as much as I consider our representatives who represent the Constitution. If your party were to suddenly, miraculously, clean up its act and follow The Constitution, I would be happy to lean your way instead of the other party which seems to be more Constitutionally minded. It is all about the Constitution.

> I'll put you on the spot Phil, what is your solution as a republican that will ensure the safety of law abiding citizens.  I am all ears.

It's simple Brian.  Dissolve or water down the second amendment. Take every capable modern firearm from every freeborn, law-abiding, American Citizen, such as the basic AR, Leaving its citizens at the mercy of radicle groups, extremest, building burners, murderers, thugs, thieves, crooks, outlaws of every type and description etc. Which by the way, will be well armed illegally with these these basic style weapons. Have our lame brain along with some corrupt politicians open our borders, devolve our military, or at least water it down, fire as many patriotic generals as possible. Leaving our good citizens and our country unable to protect themselves or their families in case of any of the above but even more importantly, any future threat foreign invasion, which is never beyond the realm of possibility no matter how slim or large the possibilities may be; then, dare those ridiculous citizens to say anything about it. After all, what did the founders of this country know anyway?

I am going to put you on the spot. What did your country of origin, Germany do about gun control just prior to WWII? What was their gun control plan. Or should we call it The People Control Plan? Hum; How did that work out for its citizens. In the beginning, (Jews and Christians)?
In the end, all its citizens and the world? I would have thought you out of all people would be more appreciative of the Constitution, and the second amendment more than anyone else?   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version