Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Looking to pool orders for Nucs to be available for pickup in North Salem, NY  (Read 2252 times)

Offline justgojumpit

• House Bee
I am getting ready to place an order for nucs with Kutiks honey in central NY, and am looking to pool together some orders from the surrounding area.  They offer 4 and 5 frame nucs.  I have bought from them before, and was very happy with the quality of the bees. No frame exchange, but I believe the boxes need to be returned. I would call when the bees are ready for pickup in North Salem, NY.  That's about 1 hour north of NYC, and 10 minutes west of Danbury, CT.

The order is not placed yet, but I will be speaking with them over the next couple of days.  Send me a PM, and I will put you on the list of interested buyers.  You would pay me the deposit required by Kutiks via paypal and then the remainder at pickup.  I will contact you with a pickup date in advance of the bees' arrival.  They will be free to fly at my apiary for 2-3 days if you cannot get to them right away. 

~justgojumpit

*Removed prices and new equipment sales info as per the rules for the trading post.*
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 06:16:53 pm by pdmattox »
Keeper of bees and builder of custom beekeeping equipment.

Offline justgojumpit

• House Bee
Oops!  I forgot about the prices... I keep getting things mixed up between various forums I am on.  Than you very much!

justgojumpit
Keeper of bees and builder of custom beekeeping equipment.

anything