Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: I'm back again!  (Read 2226 times)

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
I'm back again!
« on: August 15, 2007, 11:02:11 pm »
Hi Yall! I'm Johnnybigfish. I just started doing bees this spring. I started with two packages in april. Had a few problems at first but seems to be doing much better now after 5 months. I captured 4 swarms also and only one has flown away. I did my first hive joining yesterday morning with no problems. Today I went alookin' at the chewed paper. I guess I saw enough because one little bee poked me next to my eye! A couple months earlier I got stung RITE between the eyes!!   My name became "Hop Sing" for about 3 or 4 days!..It was a hilarious site. My eyes looked like mike tyson punched them in!
 Anyways,Im still having a blast withy my bees, whether they sting me or not.The stings are just something other people wish that they werent afraid of!
  Im gonna have a little honey this year I think.Ive made about ten gallons of mead too this yearbut had to get the honey from my friend, John Bouchard in wichita falls Tx, Hes been a great help to me.
Well, I better go as my ambien is starting to talk to me...I dont want to miss my ride into sleepyland!
See you all later sometime!
your friend,
johnMichonski

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: I'm back again!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 02:43:49 pm »
John, nice to see your post.  Hope you'll get some honey, then you can make more mead  :-D  Have a wonderful day, great life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything