Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: difference between blog and website?  (Read 9848 times)

Offline Clegs

• House Bee
  • Let the good times roll!
    • CalebGo.com - Gread dissusion forums, programmers, hobbiests, or just anyone
Re: difference between blog and website?
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 12:04:24 am »
If you don't want to have to log into blogger every time you post a new blog entry, you can get a free program from Microsoft that works on virtually every blog.
It lets you write your posts from your computer, making it easier to upload photos and change formatting.
They call it Windows Live Writer and you can get it here.  Windows Live Writer should make the picture posting easier as all you have to do is click and drag it onto the writer.

Keep it up, you normally don't get much traffic until you have quite a bit of posts, the first stretch is the hardest to keep motivated.
calebgo.com - My website

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 11:30:07 pm »
Hey Annette, You should hang out with my wife! She REALLY likes Fiona Ritchie!..Shes into renaissance too! I think she wants me to go to one of those camps where people dress like knights and fair maidens!..She says(right behind me now, watching)I should be a blacksmith..She wants to be one of those "Buxom Beauties with BIG boobs(my emphasis) waiting at the harbor inn with her heart of gold offering the little laddies mild diversions while waiting for her blacksmith who should arrive on ship with his mighty smithin hammer!( she telling me what to type!) Oh, god,...the pressure...
 Anyways, you'd like her!

Clegs, thanks for the tip! I'm fixin' to finish up here after checking all the posts and clik on the link you put here.
your friend,
john

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2008, 09:38:34 am »
John, well, I think that your Wife is onto something, hee, hee  ;) :).  Glad you listen to her, a happy wife is a happy relationship, hee, hee, you have figured it out, yea!!!!!   :-D Awesome day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2008, 09:20:21 pm »
Ok, now cut it out!
 I guess I'll just have her sit here one evening and let HER write to you guys!
 She can really get on a roll sometimes!!..I had some really funny stuff shes written before, One of the funniest was when she wrote about when i stuk my head into an attic fan I was helping my sis put into her ceiling! dang near SCALPED me!!! I HAD pictures of that too!
Well, actually I lost all the letters along with the pics...bummer...
Ok,...gotta read some more..
your friend,
john

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2008, 11:55:17 pm »
Hey Annette, You should hang out with my wife! She REALLY likes Fiona Ritchie!..Shes into renaissance too! I think she wants me to go to one of those camps where people dress like knights and fair maidens!..She says(right behind me now, watching)I should be a blacksmith..She wants to be one of those "Buxom Beauties with BIG boobs(my emphasis) waiting at the harbor inn with her heart of gold offering the little laddies mild diversions while waiting for her blacksmith who should arrive on ship with his mighty smithin hammer!( she telling me what to type!) Oh, god,...the pressure...
 Anyways, you'd like her!

I do love the renaissance fair that we have around here every year. It seems like an extremely magical era.
Dragons and all.

Say hi to your wife for me.
Annette

anything