Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Ultralite  (Read 8810 times)

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
Re: Ultralite
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2018, 03:04:12 pm »
I was taught there are two useless things in flying -- the runway behind you and the air above you.  But low-level flying is a thrill.  No question about it.  Hope you get in the air soon and have fun.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Online BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2018, 07:34:35 pm »
 :cheesy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2018, 01:29:45 am »
Thanks Jim I look forward to meeting you.  :smile:
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2019, 01:50:05 pm »
Funny how you bumped this thread, last night I stumbled across a video from Flight Junkies. I ended up calling the owner, Kurt, and talking to him. He sells Powered Paraglider Aircraft. He has been doing this for 3 decades and only sells the best equipment. He said the one for my weight would cost $12,000 every thing included. His engines, Fresh Breese, starts the first time, right out of the box. And started on the first pull on every unit he used.
My only concern now is I do not think my runway is wide enough for Powered Paragliding.
Another funny thing. Last night on the news, a guy in one of these units landed 60 feet up in a tree and had to be rescued. He did not get hurt.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline jtcmedic

• Field Bee
    • Sweetest sting honey
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2019, 05:37:11 pm »
Guy I work with was down in Clearwater and some how hit power lines. He got injuries but back to work and back in the air.

anything