Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: TIGER WOODS 2004 GOLF (multiplayer online game)  (Read 4067 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
TIGER WOODS 2004 GOLF (multiplayer online game)
« on: July 24, 2006, 09:22:45 pm »
Tiger Woods 2004 Golf, a wonderfully graphical simulator that is packaged with 4 other sim games 1) Nascar Heat 2)Madden Football 3) NHL Hockey and 4) NBA Basketball - all PC and Multiplayer games (and packaged together I bought it at BJs for an amazing $16.95 for the whole 5 pack - wow. You can have all 5 PC games for under $17 - and being on the LINKS of 15 different major tour golf courses with other forum members in no time. PUT THIS TOGETHER WITH OUR NEW VOICE CHAT and you are READY FOR A GREAT NIGHT OUT!!!!

The only game that interests me is Golf - the trees, grass, bugs and birds move, announcers call every play and you have nearly unlimited camera views. You play 15 PC player (more in the carreer mood) and up tp 3 other players at up to 15 other course, with many game types, match, stroke, skins, etc.

The best part is NOT too high a connection speed is required and as you play and win you gain neat accessories like expensive clubs, jewelry, sponcors and many other perks.

I enjoy the light heart and slower pace of this over nascar, plus NO SPECIAL HARDWARE is needed. Just your computer, the game and a mouse will get you playing anyone anywhere, whether cpmputer players, real people or both.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS SOUNDS like something you would like to do - I'll be posting a link in the coffee house to try and get more players, you can even play tourneys with up to 120 players.

This Tiger Woods game is VERY NICE and extremely relaxing - I mention it because I think more people would enjoy this over the high-resourse, adrenyln rush and hardware of Nascar. Please let me know if this interests you. FYI, the voice chat makes this game much more real, being able to comment on shots, and egg on the other guy is always a fun part of golf, even if it isn't used :)

All member interested, please post a short message below - I'm looking to get at least a foursome together and maybe even a tournement. This game can use a lot of graphic power, but can be scaled down to work on most all systems. Read the box before buying. But with a 5 game sports collection box, you can have LOTS for you and the kids to do for a very small price, less than $4 a multiplayer/computer player game, all of which cost $40 alone when they first came out.

Please think about the golf and I promise you will have a great time between GOLFING and VOICE CHATTING with the other golfers, these two programs work WONDERFULLY together.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Get out those golf clubs and microphone
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 08:07:16 pm »
COME ON PEOPLE - $16 to be able to play golf at the greatest links of the PGA Tour against fellow Beeforum Members - man that sounds tempting and affordable, no matter what system you are running. PLUS if you find it in the 5 game pack, you have 4 presents to give to others or use yourself.

With the added feature of VENTRIL VOICE CHAT, you not only play your fellow bee members, but talk to them live before, during and after each and every shot.

I like to push this member interactiveness, I'm very community minded and hope to take us beyond the boundries of beekeeping and honestly this is FUN, AFFORDABLE and just plain neat as can be.

Again, look for Tiger Woods 2004 PGA Golf, it has multiplayer which works like this: you click on NETWORK PLAY (if you want to play other people) type in my IP Adress and away we go to the course we all agree on.

Remember, voice chat is NOT related to ANY OTHER game, etc - so you can talk away without ever having to play gold, Nascar or any sport. It just adds a great degree of added intencity and fellowship when getting to know your other beekeeping members.

Also, BRING ALONG FRIENDS - the more the merrier - and we can all have a fun time.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.