Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: BUDDY LIST ACTIVATED - new!  (Read 3738 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
BUDDY LIST ACTIVATED - new!
« on: November 14, 2006, 03:20:09 pm »
Hi Everyone:

I just activated the BUDDY LIST - you can find this option in YOUR PROFILE Under MODIFY PROFILE.

This allows you to compile a list of your friends or people you enjoy following posts from and be notified when they come onto the forums.

Just click on the Buddy List option, then type the name of the buddy in the add buddy box and choose add.

I'll explain more details about this feature as they unfold - I'm just starting to use this myself.

If you scroll to the bottom of the main screen, you will see USERS ON-LINE, any of your buddies are on-line it will post the number of the buddies and when you click it will show who is on-line now. Hope this is helpful.

Again, we have many many features we never had before, as I uncover them and test them, we will all be able to better communicate and use our forum time to its fullest.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.