Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The Great  (Read 5802 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
Re: The Great
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2022, 06:13:00 pm »
Waffle. But then again you can post again and again and again....Ad-Infinitum.
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2022, 11:28:37 pm »

Hark! Who do I hear speaketh from yonder 'window's 10? Could it be the Oaf of lord Malloch brown?

No No Tis just Cider..  lol :wink: :tongue: Or is it? :shocked: :cheesy:
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2022, 08:37:10 pm »

Hark! Who do I hear speaketh from yonder 'window's 10? Could it be the Oaf of lord Malloch brown?

Unfortunately for you, it is not only myself that has this opinion. The quantity of verbal diarrhea is getting unnerving please tone it down a bit. So to look a little more coherent. Better still, take a sabbatical suggest 6 months or so....It would be good for the 'coffee house'. 
In hope
cider

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2022, 05:30:02 am »

Unfortunately for you, it is not only myself that has this opinion. The quantity of verbal diarrhea is getting unnerving please tone it down a bit. So to look a little more coherent. Better still, take a sabbatical suggest 6 months or so....It would be good for the 'coffee house'. 
In hope
cider

Basic math Cider, basic math. My previous post was just exceeding 25 words. Your last post was exceeding 50 words! Yet you, in your 'elementary' way, 'seek' to lecture and silence me.
We both know it is not the amount of words spoken which "unnerve" you, which in turn motivates you in your quest to silence me. But tis the words 'themselves', which promote your enthusiastic sense of 'panic' and 'urgency' in attacking. 
Perhaps once again you 'attempt' 'diversion' from your hero, the 'lefts' hero and 'viewed' champion, lord Malloch brown? Not surprising really. Friend of your?
:tongue:  :cheesy:
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2022, 06:53:07 am »

In hope
cider

Basic math Cider, basic math. My previous post was just exceeding 25 words. Your last post was exceeding 50 words! Yet you, in your 'elementary' way, 'seek' to lecture and silence me.
We both know it is not the amount of words spoken which "unnerve" you, which in turn motivates you in your quest to silence me. But tis the words 'themselves', which promote your enthusiastic sense of 'panic' and 'urgency' in attacking. 
Perhaps once again you 'attempt' 'diversion' from your hero, the 'lefts' hero and 'viewed' champion, lord Malloch brown? Not surprising really. Friend of your?
:tongue:  :cheesy:
No!
What is this fixation with Malloch Brown? Is there some underlying adoration we need to uncover/broadcast?
Sometimes ....but only sometimes I worry for you Benny.
With a shaking head,
cider

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2022, 06:17:20 pm »
Well, Benny 'tis a while since I've bothered.
But the second series of the 'Great' has aired. Just as unbelievable as previous but great entertainment as before. Maybe you could find an 'extras' part. As long as you curb your loquacity.

Even with you taking part it would still be good entertainment :smile:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 06:34:33 pm by cidersabuzzin »