Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: ALL VIDEO CAMMERS - GREAT IDEA HERE  (Read 4626 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
ALL VIDEO CAMMERS - GREAT IDEA HERE
« on: October 22, 2008, 03:55:59 pm »
Hi CAMMERS:

GOAL: to HOST ALL CAMS on ONE WEBPAGE at ONCE.
here is the sample www.mattoxfarms.com/cams.html

NOTE TO LISTENERS - You need to SILENCE ALL CAMS YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO

I need CAMMERS to create their own account and when you put your webcam online, it will come up on this single page. All members on one page, so we can ALWAYS see each other, not take turns. If you use a cam, please create your own cam account at www.mogulus.com and I'll embed the code on this page and we'll always see every one (like the brady Bunch - lol) it will be cool. Lets get this done quickly.

NEW CAM MEMBERS - simply create an www.mogulus.com account and send me the link info and I'll add your cam.

Whether 1 or 8 cam (or more) we can have them on one page now, just send me your cam info (EMEDDED HTML) or I can get it, then your cam will come on HERE when ever YOU want your cam on.

Here is the two channel page, this will allow for as many 2  wide and dozens deep cams. Please contact me here or Ventrilo.

www.mattoxfarms.com/cams.html

NOTE: WHEN YOUR CAM IS ON OUR WEBPAGE _ YOU SIMPLY CLICK THE SYMBOL IN THE LOWER RIGHT OF YOUR CAM WINOW (a sideways C with a line throught it) THIS WILL STOP YOUR CAM FEED although your cam is still on. IT COMES UP with a PAUSE LIKE WINDOW.

ps Dallas, accidentally uploaded this to your domain, in NVUE. It takes up little space, I'll fix it.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 07:35:25 pm by buzzbee »
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: ALL VIDEO CAMMERS - GREAT IDEA HERE
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 02:16:35 am »
I've learned a lot in the last 24 hours, I'll share what I found out and what I've accomplished :)

I create a SINGLE ROOM where EVERY MEMBER CAM can be displayed on ONE WEB PAGE - we all tend to use Ventrilo Voice Chat, but we still have full text chat capability.

I had Wednesday Night 5 cameras feeding at one time. The following people all were on and you were only a click away - PLEASE REMEMBER it is just a link, nothing to download or install.

I was on Cam2, cam 1 is Nates cam, we use it primariliy as the cam homepage, and use it to play prerecorded feeds when no live cams are on.

Also on the same webpage www.mattoxfarms.com/btv.html had Buzzbee and Buzzbee Junior and wife Jen all in Central, PA. Dallas (PDMattox) in Florida, Jim in Mass, Me in NJ and rooms aleady for 4 more regulars. I'm happy to understand enough to put together this webpage showing up to 8 or even more webcams live from 8 different members, all on one webpage. I was thrilled to do it and NOW - just for kicks, we CANNOT EVEN TELL YOU WERE THERE unless you type in chat and then fill i your real member name.

On Friday, Halloween EACH CHAT MEMBER will be in DRESS UP for HALLOWEEN - don't miss this and MORE IMPORTANT, please join in the fun and PM me or download ventrilo - the voice chat that is truly wonderful. I'll set you up a shared page with other members - add to each member a short bio too (just thought of that) and we'll make about 6 cams per page, so if we have 24 people, you just have 4 windows or tabs open to see all cam.

This is fun stuff gang. We have had voice over 2 years, had members around the world meet in person, now we have LIVE VIDEO CHATTING, hopefully soon special live shows on bee rearing, queen marking, etc.

The other neat thing is that you can RECORD anything live on cam and edit it together later to make "News STYLE REPORTS" or an INTERVIEW BETWEEN 2 PEOPLE, simple as recording both shows and just switching the back and forth stuff as the people in the interview are talking. You can REALLY CREATE  QUALITY STUFF just saving good video chats, making archivable and ON-DEMAND clips to see.

I urge anyone with a cam to go to: www.mogulus.com and create an account, connect your cam and make a live station of your own, imagine families all having their cams near the dining room tables, so the WHOLE FAILY around the country or around the world can sit together on any special occasion.

We have the ability to make something wonderful. We'll be playing poker, seeing each others faces, one cam on the poker table so all viewers can watch, or Playing Golf, you can literally sitback and watch live 4 people playing golf around the world.

Let's continue to become a fully interactive community, something that no one else is doing! Seeing the people of the forum, sharing your time not just through posts, but with text, voice and now video - what a way to get to know each other.

So look for more pages to come, but here are 5 cams, soon to be six cams on this page - when someone is ONLINE with their cam, they will automatically appear on my cam page. So, check back several times an evening and see who is on - EVERY CAM IMAGE has a link to a TEXT CHAT ROOM with the cam user. This is really big, the ideas are endless and we can all be proud of how techie our group is.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline ioiosotwig

• Brood
Re: ALL VIDEO CAMMERS - GREAT IDEA HERE
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 12:39:12 pm »
Can you give me an example of the link you are looking for?  I cannot seem to find it on the site!

Oops... I found it:

w w w . m o g u l u s . c o m /(My Name goes Here) 

Pretty simple...