Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Davidson County NC Bee Removal  (Read 2819 times)

Offline spafmagic

• House Bee
Davidson County NC Bee Removal
« on: August 14, 2020, 07:29:12 pm »
I'm working security at Davidson County Community College, and they have a hive nested in an old historic schoolhouse. I have spoken with the director, telling him that there is a way to remove the bees without killing them.

He expressed to me, that he would be willing to go that route if whoever does it owns a business and has insurance.

Does anyone like that exists in Davidson County North Carolina? I would hate for those honey bees to be exterminated.

Pic of entrance to hive:

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: Davidson County NC Bee Removal
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 08:07:35 pm »
NO, there is no one like that. We have checked into that hive and the lady in charge says they do not want them removed at this time.

You can send an email to "web.davidsonncba@gmail.com" and they can give you the details.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline ifixoldhouses

• House Bee
  • 2nd year bkpr 14 hives
    • BackyardBeesNC.com
Re: Davidson County NC Bee Removal
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 06:49:00 am »
Old thread, but I am in Davidson County, licensed general contractor, with general liability, workers comp, certified beekeeper.
BackyardBeesNC.com

anything