Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Respect The Buffalo  (Read 2346 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Respect The Buffalo
« on: July 03, 2022, 02:38:07 pm »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Re: Respect The Buffalo
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2022, 01:00:34 pm »
What did the Buffalo say when he dropped off his kid at college?  Bison.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2022, 01:01:26 pm »
What did the Buffalo say when he dropped off his kid at college?  Bison.

:cheesy:
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2022, 09:56:18 am »
I was at the Sundance the day before tree day, just north of Porcupine SD and we were in the middle of butchering the buffalo.  My three sons, my daughter, a couple of friends and the Medicine Man.  We had wasted a good part of the morning trying to find the buffalo, though the guy who managed the herd thought he knew where they were.  We had finally found them and the manager shot one for us.  Now we were discussing how difficult it was to find them and my friend said that we should have sung the Buffalo Calling Song.  The Medicine Man said, I don't think I know that one.  My friend said, sure you do.  The Medicine Man thought a minute and said, No, I'm pretty sure I don't.  My friend started singing "Buffalo gals won't you come out tonight, come out tonight, come out tonight, Buffalo gals won't you come out tonight and dance by the light of the moon."  We all laughed.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
-------------------

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2022, 10:41:19 am »
😂
You know, many no longer refer to Buffalo as Buffalo. They might wish to change the tune to something like: Bison Gal won?t you come out tonight! lol

Phillip

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2022, 01:48:03 pm »
Bison gals definitely doesn't have the same rhythm. 
-------------------

anything