Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Ok Friends, time for a new clean joke! 🙂  (Read 19627 times)

salvo

Re: Ok Friends, time for a new clean joke! 🙂
« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2022, 04:42:23 pm »

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #121 on: July 23, 2022, 07:20:53 pm »
😂😁
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

salvo

« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2022, 01:38:10 am »
Hi Folks,

My wife asked me if I saw the dog bowl.

I didn't even know she could bowl!

Sal

salvo

« Reply #123 on: August 08, 2022, 12:36:18 am »
OK! So a Scotsman comes to New Hampshire to do some skiing.

At the end of the day he heads to the bar where a giant taxidermied moose head hangs above the mantle.

"Gude Laird" says the Scot. "Wotts aht?"

The bartender says "It's a moose."

The Scot says. "If that's a moose, how big are yer cats?"

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #124 on: August 08, 2022, 01:51:21 am »
Good one Sal!  :grin:

Phillip
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

salvo

« Reply #125 on: August 22, 2022, 09:19:22 pm »
Hi Folks,

I asked my new girlfriend when her birthday was.

She said March first.

So, I walked around the room and asked her again.

Sal

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #126 on: August 27, 2022, 06:42:29 am »
 :rolleyes: :cheesy:

salvo

« Reply #127 on: October 23, 2022, 06:15:38 pm »
Hi Folks,

A man stumbles up to the only other patron in the pub and asks if he could buy him a drink. ?Why of course,? comes the reply.

The first man then asks ?Where are you from?? ?I?m from Ireland,? replies the second man. The first man responds ?You don?t say, I?m from Ireland too! Let?s have another round to Ireland.? ?Naturally,? replies the second man.

Curious, the first man then asks ?Where in Ireland are you from?? ?Dublin,? comes the reply. ?I can?t believe it,? says the first man. ?I?m from Dublin too! Let?s have another drink to Dublin.? ?Of course,? replies the second man.

Curiosity again strikes and the first man asks ?What school did you go to?? ?Saint Mary?s,? replies the second man. ?I graduated in ?67.? ?This is unbelievable!? the first man says. ?I went to Saint Mary?s and also I graduated in ?67!?

About that time, in comes one of the regulars and sits down at the bar. ?What?s been going on?? he asks the bartender. ?Nothing much,? replies the bartender. ?Just the O?Malley twins are drunk again.?

Sal

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #128 on: October 24, 2022, 07:33:11 am »
 :cheesy: :grin:

salvo

« Reply #129 on: October 28, 2022, 09:39:50 pm »
Hi Folks,

I was in Walmart using the restroom and just as I closed my stall door, a voice from the next stall said, ?Hi! How are you?? Embarrassed... I said, ?I?m all right!!?"

The voice said, "So what are you up to?? I said, ?Ummm... Just trying to handle a little private business over here!?

Then I hear, ?Can I come over?? Annoyed... I said ?Excuse me?!?!." Then the voice said, ?Listen, I will have to call you back, there?s an idiot in the next stall answering all my questions!"

Sal

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #130 on: October 31, 2022, 09:58:15 am »
Moved from the main topic to this heading...

A can of peaches"

- After being caught stealing a can of peaches, a lady was in court and before the Judge. 

- The judge ask her, "How many peaches were in that can?"

- She was puzzled and ask the Judge, "How is that relevant?"

- The Judge replied, "Just answer the question."

- She answered, "Yes Sir, 9 your honor Sir'.

- The Judge said, "You are hereby sentenced to 9 days in jail! One day for each peach!"

- The man sitting next to her, without hesitation after hearing the verdict, quickly raised his hand and was therefore
  recognized by the Judge. The Judge asked, "Sir 'who' are you, and do you have something to add?"

- The man replied, "Yes Sir your honor", 
  "I am her husband; I just wanted to inform the court, that she also stole a can of Peas!"
   :shocked: :cheesy: :wink:

anything