MEMBER BULLETIN BOARD > PHOTO PAGE - MEMBER PHOTOS & BEE-MOVIES HERE!

My new bee yard, inspection pictures & misc. ones.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lesli:

--- Quote from: asleitch ---All I see for the images is "Red-X"'s.

Adam
--- End quote ---

Try right clicking on the icon  and selecting "View image." I've needed to do that at times.

Queen Bee:
Nice pictures!! Very clear and detail is great. Good job on your wooden ware.. Keep posting those pictures...

asleitch:

--- Quote from: Lesli ---
--- Quote from: asleitch ---All I see for the images is "Red-X"'s.

Adam
--- End quote ---

Try right clicking on the icon  and selecting "View image." I've needed to do that at times.
--- End quote ---

I'd already tried that and no luck. I find photobucket to be unreliable in their service "up-time". They are working this morning however. Nice pictures, and good to get a picture of your queen.

Adam

Anonymous:
I am finding out that different forums pictures work in different ways and a different storage site is needed for different ones. Her seems as though imagestation is best. a fishing site i belong to likes photobucket and won't show image station at all. A huunting forum only likes hunting pictures.com

I'm going to change all these pictures to image staion ones.

:D Al

Anonymous:
They have honey stored in nearly all the upper parts of the frames in every hive. I guess I had better say in the frames with drawn comb as there are some frame in all but one hive with just blank foundation. I'm wondering what the dark stuff and the redish tinted stuff is?

Enjoying the day on the porch.

And the other queen I haven't posted yet.

So the record shows one hive inspected a week ago yesterday 6-29 to bee full of brood and honey and a second deep added Saturday. One weak colony from the 3 pound package I bought and installed May 8th is buliding and a queen (the last picture) present and laying.
Bob' bees hive # 1 doing well a queen seen and  presant and pictures of larva in the frames too.
Bob's bees hive # 3 actually the strongest colony with 8 frames of drawn comb in just 4 days. Queen seen and now laying in a small area. Expect a die down in this hive till the queen can catch up on the laying to match the die off rate.

Also thanks for the comments I'll tell Kare ya'll think she did an exlant job of picture taking.
 :D Al

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version