Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Jim, Here You Go!!  (Read 3538 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Jim, Here You Go!!
« on: August 17, 2019, 05:31:23 pm »
This is awesome!! To bad they didn?t build it regulation size and just  hop in for the ride !!!

https://youtu.be/hhwv-Hos8xA
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 10:19:55 pm by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Re: Jim, Here You Go!!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 05:45:07 pm »
AWESOME!  Also, I know I?m not Jim.  :embarassed:   :cheesy:
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 10:58:25 pm »
AWESOME!  Also, I know I?m not Jim.  :embarassed:   :cheesy:

I am glad you liked it! I thought it was awesome also!
Phillip
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2019, 08:13:14 am »
He is an amazing pilot.
I ran the Jacksonxille Naval Air Show in 1996 and 7. This guy flies way closer to the ground than the actual pilots do. Then again we did not have the F-15 in the air show back then. This plane is scary maneuverable.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 08:49:17 am »
This plane is scary maneuverable.
Jim Altmiller

That is amazing.  Turbines don't usually maneuver well unless they are moving.  Props move air across the controlling surfaces even when the plane is standing still.  You don't usually see a hover near the ground with an RC Turbine.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2019, 01:16:38 am »
This plane is scary maneuverable.
Jim Altmiller

That is amazing.  Turbines don't usually maneuver well unless they are moving.  Props move air across the controlling surfaces even when the plane is standing still.  You don't usually see a hover near the ground with an RC Turbine.

I do not know a lot about this subject Ace, thanks for your input. Even a rookie such as I can see this bird is set up right!!
Phillip

anything