Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Handwriting  (Read 1897 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
Handwriting
« on: August 04, 2017, 06:14:10 am »
A man woke up to his next door neighbor beating his door. He opened it and asked, 'Can I help you?'

The neighbor was very angry and said, 'Last night, your son wrote his name with piss in the snow in my backyard!'

The man says, 'C'mon. Didn't you ever do that when you were a kid? What's the big deal?'

The neighbor says, 'The big deal, is that it's in my daughter's handwriting!'
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Handwriting
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 07:26:00 am »
 :cheesy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 07:44:21 am »
I think it originally came out as Jesse Jackson, with Hillary's handwriting in the White House yard when Bill was in office.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 06:23:02 pm »
Or maybe Monica`s handwriting....
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline tycrnp

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 10:43:22 pm »
LOL!!!   :grin:

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2017, 08:26:19 pm »
Or maybe Monica`s handwriting....
Yea, I remember that.  :cheesy:
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

anything