MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > HUMOR IS A FUNNY THING

Run o' the Mill Jokes

(1/9) > >>

Salvo:
Doctor John had sex with one of his patients and felt guilty all day long.

No matter how much he tried to forget about it, he just couldn't. The guilt and sense of betrayal was overwhelming.

But every once in a while he'd hear an internal, reassuring voice in his head that said: 'John, don't worry about it. You aren't the first medical practitioner to have sex with one of their patients and you won't be the last. And you're single. Just let it go, John.'

But invariably another voice in his head would bring him back to reality whispering,
'John you're a Veterinarian, you sicko.'

Salvo:
One year, I decided to buy my mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift...
The next year, I didn't buy her a gift.

When she asked me why, I replied, "Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"

And that's when the fight started...

Salvo:
News tonight.

A woman, very mad at her husband, tried to pull a Laurene Bobbit on him.

She missed the old lad but cut his leg very badly.

They could only charge her with a misstheweener.

Terri Yaki:
Do Memes count?

animal:
Cool meme, Teri ... I stole it :grin:
Sal, call this one revenge  :wink:
A guy living on a bay in Florida befriended a dolphin and became obsessed with it. He spent every moment possible swimming with it, petting it, etc. Then his job was transferred to Georgia and he had to move. Unable to do without his friend, he bought a house with the largest swimming pool he could find and set it up for the dolphin. When he was ready, he went back, captured his old friend and returned to Georgia. He got away with it, but the dolphin refused to eat anything he was given. The only thing the dolphin had eaten were a few small fish that were inadvertently trapped when it was trapped. So the guy decides to go back to the bay, catch a huge load of small fish and take them back in his truck. As soon as he crossed back into Georgia, the cops pull him over. The huge load of fish looked suspicious so they investigate. The charge? Transporting minnows across the State line for an illegal porpoise.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version