Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Croissants  (Read 502 times)

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Croissants
« on: January 30, 2023, 09:09:53 am »
Who is married to my mean uncle? My croissant.

Why were the almond croissants almost sold out? Everyone went nuts for them.

Why did the croissant and bread fall in love? Love is all you knead.

What did the chef say when the croissant went missing? It?s scone now.

What did the croissant say to its chef? Butter me up.

What did the croissant say to the bread as a goodbye? Have a loafly day.

What did the croissant say to the other croissant? Everything I dough, I dough it for you.

What did mama croissant say to her children? It?s way past your bread time.

What did the croissant say to his girlfriend? I loaf you.

What did the croissant give to his girlfriend? Flours.

What did the tiered cake say to a tray of croissants that fell? Get batter soon.

Some things in life are more or less similar to baking croissants so what can we do? Just roll with them.

A croissant and a baguette are having a race. What?s the best way to start the race? Ready, bready, go.

What did the customer say when they look at the croissant? What a breadtaking sight.

Why did the two croissants run away from the bakery? They wanted to grow mould together.

What did the croissant say when breaking up with his girlfriend? You deserve butter.

I went to the zoo and saw a croissant in a cage. It was bread in captivity.

A danish, a cornbread piece, and a croissant plays Dungeons and Dragons. I guess you can say they are roll playing

I just put my hair in a bun. It wasn?t very nice, I think I?ll try it with a croissant next time.

For breakfast, I had a croissant at this stand in Germany. I looked at the attendant, held up my croissant and said, Gluten Morgen.

Paris, I hope our paths will croissant again.

Two croissants in an oven, one says, ?It?s hot in here?. The other says, ?Wow, a talking croissant.

American websites use cookies to track you. French websites use croissants.

The croissant felt uncomfortable being displayed out the window of the shop. He gives him the crepes.

What did the croissant say to the pretzel? You?re such a weird-dough.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

anything