Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Glen Campbell and 'Young" Carl Jackson  (Read 1506 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Glen Campbell and 'Young" Carl Jackson
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2023, 05:51:46 pm »
I'll let you know what they find. 

Thanks!
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2023, 06:17:08 pm »
I looked up guitar tricks and am not familiar with any of it.  I have many that I like and many that I don't.  When I want to learn a song, I will look at several videos teaching it and then pick the one I think I will have the best luck with.  Mostly the strumming portion that fits the song is where I have no imagination and also how many measures each cord is played during the verses. 

Finding good exercises that advance fretboard knowledge is pretty hard to come up with and also hard to know which ones just spin your wheels and don't give maximum advantage for time spent.

Not to discount the many I have watched but just that I am finally advanced enough that this guy makes a little sense to me now and so I have been watching him the last week.  You know you tube, you watch one thing and more of the same comes up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swx9BWJemUQ
Cheers
gww

salvo

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2023, 10:29:08 pm »
Hi Folks, 15,

For your television enjoyment:

https://youtu.be/LXxV7sf46UU

Sa;

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2023, 10:44:57 pm »
Hi Folks, 15,

For your television enjoyment:

https://youtu.be/LXxV7sf46UU

Sa;
:cheesy:  TV just isn't that good anymore.  That inadvertently answered a question I had about our movie tonight, which was if it was pre- or post-mustache Burt.  It's apparently pre-mustache, which I'm happy about, since I'm in the no mustache camp.  For him, but not necessarily for men in general.  :wink: 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2023, 10:53:04 pm »
Ha ha that was funny! Your right Reagan, real original TV!! Thanks for posting this Sal! Thanks for the smiles... :grin:
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2023, 01:09:19 am »
I was misled!  It was mustache Burt in 100 Rifles!  :shocked: :sad:  Oh well, it was a fun movie anyway!  :grin:
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2023, 08:07:55 am »
You can find some awesome videos of Chet Atkins (Mr. Guitar)  playing with various other amazing guitar players like Jerry Reed, Roy Clark etc.  Tommy Emmanuel plays like Chet and is quite amazing.  Gabriella Quevedo is a young lady who also does fingerstyle guitar and is quite amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqfHLsT1b0o
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

anything