Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Education  (Read 461 times)

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Education
« on: January 26, 2023, 09:49:10 am »
"I have never let schooling interfere with my education."--Mark Twain

?I was at the foot of my class.? -Thomas Edison

"In the first place God made idiots. This was for practice. Then he made school boards."--Mark Twain

"Men are born ignorant, not stupid; they are made stupid by education."--Bertrand Russel

"He was so learned that he could name a horse in nine languages; so ignorant that he bought a cow to ride on."--Benjamin Franklin

"A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car; but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad."--Teddy Roosevelt

"Education is the period during which you are being instructed by somebody you do not know, about something you do not want to know."--G.K. Chesterton

"My grandmother wanted me to have an education, so she kept me out of school."--Margaret Mead

"Together we have come to realize that the right to learn is curtailed by the obligation to attend school."--Ivan Illich

"When a subject becomes totally obsolete we make it a required course."--Peter Drucker

"The mark of a true MBA is that he is often wrong but never in doubt."
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

anything