Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Have any of you used the Millner-Haufen Cutting wheel?  (Read 129 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Have any of you used the Millner-Haufen Cutting wheel?
« on: November 24, 2022, 09:40:53 am »
Have any of you used Millner-Haufen cut-off wheels instead of regular grinder cutting wheels in you metal work? Or any of their lifetime warranty products? I watched one of their videos and it looked to good to be true or last very long ; but it does come with a lifetime warranty. I would like to hear from you if you have tried one. Thanks

Phillip
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Have any of you used the Millner-Haufen Cutting wheel?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2022, 03:23:34 pm »
I have not bought this one but I have one similar that costs $17.  They last longer than the abrasive wheels that wear down quickly. But not a lot longer. Maybe 5 times longer.
The ones I usually buy are five to a pack for about $6.
For $150 I can buy a lot of abrasive disks.
At that price they can afford to replace the disc several times and still bee ahead.
Jim Altmiller

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Have any of you used the Millner-Haufen Cutting wheel?
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2022, 10:22:47 pm »
Thanks Jim.

Phillip
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV