Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: General Flynn Files $50M Lawsuit Against FBI and DOJ  (Read 3214 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: General Flynn Files $50M Lawsuit Against FBI and DOJ
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2022, 08:37:12 am »
Wow, I?m really glad to see he is suing them. I hope he can bankrupt all of the individuals involved.
They should all bee in jail for life.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2022, 08:51:54 am »
If he wins they may think twice before they do this again.  But then again, it's not really the FBI who will be paying him, it's us.  Still I hope he wins just so they won't do this again.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2022, 10:24:14 am »
I?m hoping each individual has to pay large enough amounts to make it really hurt.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2022, 10:36:59 am »
That would be the right way to do it, but when has the legal system ever done it the right way?  They will just make the FBI and the DoD pay it.  I wish the actual culprits would pay...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Bill Murray

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2022, 10:48:27 am »
Thank god, I followed this pretty close back when it happened. Good for him, Hope he wins and everything else posted. My opinion this was a shame on our system.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2022, 03:33:48 pm »
This may be one that goes up the court chain.  It is extremely difficult to sue a government agency and most individuals can't be sued if they are working for the agency.

I believe he has an excellent case against both the agency and the people and there may be some civil recourse for him also.  It is provable I think that they intentionally lied to him and about him, and with any luck, he can prove that they threatened his family. 

There's no fix for them except that Congress gets involved, or the courts are involved.

We just had the Ruby Ridge anniversary.  We should have clued into the disaster that is the FBI long ago. 

Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

anything