Welcome, Guest

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
WEB VIDEOS / Re: Tommy Emmanuel & Gabriella Quevedo
« Last post by Michael Bush on Today at 12:56:22 pm »
Here's another great fingerstyle guitar player.  This one he made 15 years ago when he was 11.  He's still playing and getting better:

Here's Gabriella again back 12 years ago she was 14.  She's still making music and she's even better.
DARK SIDE OF THE MOON / Re: Watching For Comets
« Last post by The15thMember on Today at 12:32:18 pm »
I haven't.  There is a telescope out in my barn with a 12" lens.  I suppose I should drag it out.  But the temps here are in the single digits right now...
That's big for a refractor!  And the colder it is, the clearer the atmosphere!  :wink:  I have a 4.5 in Dobsonian reflector.  I really like it, but the only pain is that I have to set it up on something to conveniently look through the eyepiece, unless the telescope is pointed straight up.  I used to have this little wooden outdoor table that was perfectly sized for it, but it's getting all rotted through now.  I keep meaning to try and make a duplicate using the old one as a model, but I have yet to get around to it. 
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES FORUM / Re: Greenheads
« Last post by The15thMember on Today at 12:10:07 pm »
Awesome!  Good to see the kids getting out there and having a great time!
« Last post by AustinB on Today at 12:03:01 pm »
Family time! Looks like it will be duck poppers soon! Yum! Good pictures Austin

Yes sir, hunting makes for some great time with the kids. Thanks Phillip
GREETINGS/TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF / Re: New member
« Last post by Ben Framed on Today at 11:32:08 am »
Thank you Jeff. May you enjoy reading and learning here. We are here to help. Any may you yield buckets of honey!

Phillip 
« Last post by Ben Framed on Today at 11:26:58 am »
Family time! Looks like it will be duck poppers soon! Yum! Good pictures Austin...

Phillip
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES FORUM / Greenheads
« Last post by AustinB on Today at 11:22:49 am »
With the busy schedule still managed to take my middle son out and fill a limit of greenheads before the 2022 season closed.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES FORUM / Re: Hunting Season!
« Last post by AustinB on Today at 11:17:34 am »
Nice TC Michael. Here's my Omega (new to me last year) before that I had an old Knight MK85 that I hunted with for over 20 years. Great gun, still got it.

GREETINGS/TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF / Re: New member
« Last post by AustinB on Today at 11:01:03 am »
Welcome from VA Jeff
WEB VIDEOS / Re: The Best Source of Electrical Energy?
« Last post by Michael Bush on Today at 10:30:15 am »
>Location is key for most sources of energy with the exception of geo thermal.

You might be able to leverage geo thermal for a heat pump most anywhere, but if you live near hot springs you can get MUCH more efficiency.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10