Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from Australia!  (Read 3356 times)

Offline Yarra_Valley

• House Bee
Hello from Australia!
« on: February 15, 2005, 09:48:12 pm »
Hi everyone.

I'm a 'newbee' to beekeeping.  I started playing with bees last season when a friend of mine who has hives started teaching me a few things.  I've bought a few colonis since, and have started putting together some kit.

Hopefull I will get a few picks up of the bees and my local area soon.

Any ohter aussie's out there?
Careful, my pets can smell your hives. 8)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Hello from Australia!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 10:06:02 pm »
Welcome Aboard :)

It's been a really great week for new members and we proudly accept you as our third Aussie according to your other post!!!!!

Our growth rate (members per day) has indeed grown, so please do pass the word around - I'm always hoping local clubs who DON'T have the resources to have an online forum find their way here. With the chatroom always open you can find people poping in and out all hours of the day and night - but the forums are really a great place to get feedback from beekeepers with all levels of experience.

Have fun and enjoy your time here - also, feel free at any time to suggest any topics that you'd like to see added to the forums, keeping it interesting is part of growth and we sure arre growing!!!! Thanks for joining :)
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.