Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from a new member  (Read 2671 times)

Offline Virginia Beekeeper

• New Bee
Hello from a new member
« on: March 17, 2006, 10:50:56 pm »
Hello from the Virginia Highlands. I am glad to be a new member of this forum it is very helpful to all beekeepers both beginers and old timers alike. I started keeping bees in 1962 and have found it to be one of the most interesting things I have ever done.  I am retired and I keep 25 hives give or take one or two.
 My beekeeping style is almost always differant from everyone else. I love to try new thing with my beekeeping. I build all of my own Equipment and take a great deal of pride in my Apiary and I experiment constantly trying to improve my beekeeping skills. I am still learning all the time. The bees themselves are the very best teachers.
 I look forward to learning from the members of this forum and I hope that I can also be of some help. Thank You, Virginia Beekeeper

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Hello from a new member
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 11:17:04 pm »
Sounds like you really enjoy the hobby from many angles - which is a big part of personal growth. I'm off to work now, but wanted to say welcome to the forums and I know we'll talk soon!!!!
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Hello from a new member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 11:31:51 am »
If you like to experiment you may find my web site interesting:

www.bushfarms.com
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin