Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Vladimir Lenin  (Read 3918 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Vladimir Lenin
« on: September 04, 2019, 10:01:49 pm »
?Our power does not know liberty or justice. It is established on the destruction of the individual will.?

Vladimir Lenin
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline jalentour

• Field Bee
Re: Vladimir Lenin
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 11:57:31 pm »
What's your point?

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 03:47:33 am »
What's your point?

?Our power does not know liberty or justice. It is established on the destruction of the individual will.?

Vladimir Lenin

?One man with a gun can control 100 without one.?
Vladimir Lenin

Does this not also mean than 100 men without a gun can be controlled with just one with a gun? Sure it does. Yet many are ready give up their right to keep and bear arms. The Second Amendment. 

The point is, why would anyone with half a brain, want to loose their freedom to such a philosophy?  The philosophy of Lenin, or any other philosophy? The Second Amendment guarantees us at least a fair chance against such philosophies.  Many peoples will; seem to be broken already. Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 03:58:18 am by Ben Framed »
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 01:21:55 pm »
Phillip, it is my observation  (for right or wrong) that many people today live their life scared. And because of this, they willingly subscribe to handing over other people's freedoms for their own feeling of security. Fear is sold daily on the evening news. It is sold in movies. And in commercials. And in many books now.

I don't have this fear. I don't watch TV, or "browse" the Internet. I'm picky when choosing movies, and careful about which books I read. ... but I observe this constant fear in others around me.

When I hike into Grizzly country, I am not afraid. I am properly equipped, practiced, knowledgeable, and alert. ... but I observe that many people today would faint at the thought of such a thing. Their life is smooth - too easy - and they desperately want it to stay that way, at any price.

I'm not talking about anyone here on Beemaster, but rather the general population at large - as I meet and observe them.

These are [some of] my observations. ... for discussion purposes only. Cheers!  :cool:
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2019, 05:23:30 pm »
Phillip, it is my observation  (for right or wrong) that many people today live their life scared. And because of this, they willingly subscribe to handing over other people's freedoms for their own feeling of security. Fear is sold daily on the evening news. It is sold in movies. And in commercials. And in many books now.

I don't have this fear. I don't watch TV, or "browse" the Internet. I'm picky when choosing movies, and careful about which books I read. ... but I observe this constant fear in others around me.

When I hike into Grizzly country, I am not afraid. I am properly equipped, practiced, knowledgeable, and alert. ... but I observe that many people today would faint at the thought of such a thing. Their life is smooth - too easy - and they desperately want it to stay that way, at any price.

I'm not talking about anyone here on Beemaster, but rather the general population at large - as I meet and observe them.

These are [some of] my observations. ... for discussion purposes only. Cheers!  :cool:

Good points Alan

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2019, 09:20:46 am »

Good points Alan

Again I must quote Benjamin Franklin  a very wise man and one of our Founding Fathers.
Quoting
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

anything