Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: When will the ignorant get smart  (Read 7477 times)

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
Re: When will the ignorant get smart
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2021, 08:00:45 am »
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/
Why would you be concerned about some misinformation being taken down?  No one person invents a vaccine.  If you said the wrong persons can get the credit for the development I would believe that.  It happens all the time.  Same with patents.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2021, 08:12:56 am »
No one person invents a vaccine.  If you said the wrong persons can get the credit for the development I would believe that.  It happens all the time.  Same with patents.

You are right no one person usually, in modern medicine, invents a viral vaccine by them self. But one person can come up with a new idea of technology,  creating a new technology. That is the claim. He says he is the creator of mRNA technology. Naturally he would know how it works. Did you listen to his video in the link I originally provided you, so you could make a more clear judgement of his understanding of this technology, for yourself? I will post it again in case you missed it .

https://twitter.com/i/status/1470759488194248707

« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 08:29:11 am by Ben Framed »
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2021, 08:59:14 am »
This guy claims to be the inventor.  He claims the shy is falling but he gets vaccinated.  I don't listen to what people say.  I take note of what they do.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 09:12:34 am by Ben Framed »
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2021, 09:13:06 am »
This guy claims to be the inventor.  He claims the shy is falling but he gets vaccinated.  I don't listen to what people say.  I take note of what they do.

Brian I caught that too that he is vaccinated, (actually he used the work created not invented) >a strong word<.
I took into consideration he was speaking in terms of children not adults. Which briings more questions that need answering as well.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 09:46:11 am by Ben Framed »
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2021, 09:22:48 am »
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaccine-cytotoxic/fact-check-covid-19-vaccines-are-not-cytotoxic-idUSL2N2O01XP
Cheers
gww

From you article gww, The text in the posts read:
?THE FDA WAS ALERTED MONTHS AGO THAT THE SPIKE PROTEIN IN THE COVID VACCINES ARE CYTOTOXIC. CYTOTOXIC: TOXIC TO CELLS. THE FDA DID NOTHING AND STILL ALLOW PEOPLE TO CONTINUE BEING INJECTED WITH A CYTOTOXIC

I do not think that is what this fellow Dr Malone says? I do know reply 45 according to the source says:  the FDA says it now needs 75 years before releasing Pfizer COVID-19 data to the public.

Do you think the simple word 'why', (a word I do not have the answer too),  is a fair question?

« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 09:41:14 am by Ben Framed »

Online gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2021, 09:47:08 am »
If true, I think why is a good question but I also think that the dr's you mention saying that the proper things are not being tracked at all and thinking something is being hidden are not matching positions and wonder which one is it and why they can just pick everything.  I think a study molone cited has now been pulled due to inaccuracies in methodology.  It is not the small bits of truth that are always thrown in a story that makes it a bad story but the inaccuracies that make stories bad.  Most times the good is threw in in the hopes that most will not look deeper and just spread it so the bad can get out too.  You think it is censorship when videos are taken down due to falsehoods being easy to see in them.  I say just cause they take them down that that does not make them more true then they were before taken down.
This is not an argument on should or should not something be taken down but more that taking stuff down does not automatically make what was took down true and therefor needing to be spread.
Cheers
gww

Ps the link I posted says what the heading was for the video with your doctor and what was being discussed.  Are you saying they made an unwarranted leap with their accusation?  It was defiantly about who you are promoting.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 10:01:45 am by gww »

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2021, 10:51:02 am »
gww I do not have the answers. In the beginning I ask, is Dr Malone accurate or has he flipped his lid. I read the report stating his claim, of himself claiming to be the creator of mRNA while stating his warning to the public of this mRNA technology type injecton on the video in 'relation to children'. I have read your report of, he said, she said, that they said, but never saying he clearly did not create mRNA. After finally getting past the hit part of the column, it did give him credibility of being there in the very beginning. 'If so' he should have basic knowledge of this technology and how it works in the very least. 
I have heard his warnings which by now you have also heard and read as well. All of which will bring him noting but grief and little to no thanks, whether his warnings are true or false. At the present time it is sure to bring him grief and sorrow. Unless he is a nut.       :grin:

The FDA first ask for first 55 years according to sources and now upped it to 75 years before disclosure to the public is the kicker. Here are just two reports of many.....

Nov.18
Search domain reuters.comhttps://www.reuters.com ? legal ? government ? wait-what-fda-wants-55-years-process-foia-request-over-vaccine-data-2021-11-18

Dec. 8
FDA Says It'll Take 75 Years to Fully Release Pfizer ...
Search domain newsmax.comhttps://www.newsmax.com ? health ? health-news ? fda-vaccinedata-pfizer-75-years ? 2021 ?.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 11:07:14 am by Ben Framed »

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2021, 11:50:34 am »
It is because of my age that I did not mind trying the vaccine.  It is because of the questions I would be extremely hesitant to give this to a child.  If I was a healthy 20 something, I probably would take a pass.

One size does not fit all.  In this case, and with the questions yet to be answered, the decision should be left to each person. 

The good thing is that the virus, if it continues on its current path, is mutating down.  I think it is safe to say that the pandemic is over and we have entered the endemic phase.  Stop counting cases and do as we do with other endemic crud.  Count only hospitalization and deaths actually caused by the virus. 

Probably time for people to stand up and engage in a little civil disobedience in a few places...like my state!   :grin:

There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2021, 07:03:56 pm »
Hi Folks,

Where I Live, No One Cares About COVID

Pretty good article. Please click and read:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/12/where-i-live-no-one-cares-about-covid/620958/

Sal

Salvo

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2021, 08:18:51 am »
I think it is safe to say that the pandemic is over and we have entered the endemic phase.
Daily average over a thousand and you think it is over?  Collateral damage right?  I fail to understand your long time fear for children when you care so little for lives lost.  The single biggest fear for long term effects is what is put in our food supply.  No worries there.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2021, 11:48:25 am »
That's it Ace.  I just don't care.  We all can die and I don't care.  Kids, parents, grandparents...all dead and good riddance.  In fact, we should be happy because reducing the population might reduce that global warming thing that's going to kill us all anyway!!  Wow.  China may have done the planet a favor!!  You found me out  :cry:

Happy now?

There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2021, 07:48:23 am »
Happy now?
I'll always be happy.  What you do are don't do will have no effect on my happiness.  It is who I am.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2022, 07:14:17 pm »

????

"So, if its going to be used it's, better to focus on those groups who have risk of sever disease and death, rather than as we see some countries are using to give boosters to to kill children which is not right. "

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2022, 09:11:04 pm »
The fact is, we don't know the long term impact of this kind of vaccine.  We did understand the old kind of vaccines because we understood exposure to disease often leads to immunity or at least reduction of severity of disease.  We understood that all the way back to George Washington and the smallpox scabs.  Exposing people to modified forms of a virus was pretty straightforward.

While the research with the mRNA vaccines has been going on for years, the testing has not.  We are essentially skipping FDA testing in favor of testing the vaccine on the entire population of the world.  That's probably not a problem for adults, especially older adults.  What this will do to children we do not know.  Might do absolutely nothing but I fail to see a reason to take the risk when the COVID risk to otherwise healthy kids is statistically 0.  Family members of mine have chosen to get their kids vaccinated.  Their kids, their choice.  I only hope it is the right one.  The pharmaceutical companies that are providing the vaccines are shielded from damages so there won't be any help there if this goes sideways at some point.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2022, 08:02:36 am »
While the research with the mRNA vaccines has been going on for years, the testing has not.
You would some how have to be involved with multiple pharma companies and research institutes to make that claim.  You have no clue what has been done and when.  Most of that is protected by patents.

We are essentially skipping FDA testing in favor of testing the vaccine on the entire population of the world.

This just shows your ignorance of how the FDA does its job of oversight.

I fail to see a reason to take the risk when the COVID risk to otherwise healthy kids is statistically 0.

You should leave statistics to people that understand numbers.
Family members of mine have chosen to get their kids vaccinated.

There is an immediate risk not to.  There is an economic risk not to.  There is a long term risk of getting the disease and having complications later on in life.  Life is a risk.  Not everyone will make the right choices in life to way out the risk.  Misinformation has made the task even more difficult.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2022, 08:15:32 am »
While the research with the mRNA vaccines has been going on for years, the testing has not.
You can't do research without doing testing.  They go hand in hand.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2022, 11:54:48 am »
You can't do research without doing testing.  They go hand in hand.

True to a point.  I should have been more specific for you.  HUMAN testing, which had not been done in the way the FDA usually requires.  There was some minor testing in 2015 for influenza and that's about it as far as we know.  There was some military interest and funding early on, but I can find no record of it ever coming to anything.

As an aside that is kind of interesting, the companies now providing the vaccine have already invested a lot of money in mRNA vaccine research over the decades that ended up pretty much on a shelf until now because it was too expensive, didn't work, or there was no demand for it.  That they had it on a shelf might be either fortuitous or suspect depending on where your mind takes you.   :grin:

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2022, 08:40:11 am »
HUMAN testing, which had not been done in the way the FDA usually requires.
I don't know the exact protocols for testing on humans.  I know you have to find volunteers.  Finding volunteers for a virus that would kill you might be a little difficult until  a pandemic actually is at your door step.  Even more difficult for children.
I suspect the reason the vaccines started with the old population is because there would be less of an outcry if something unexpected occurred.  Because, as I said before it would have been much better if they started with a younger group first.
To imply that they didn't do human testing the way the FDA usually requires is misinformation.  What the FDA would require during a pandemic is not quite the same when time is of the essence.  No laws were broken.
The fact is we would have been in a world of hurt, medically, and economically, if the vaccines were not available when they came available.  At this point the resistance to not getting the vaccine is ignorance propagated mostly by misinformation.
The fool, you know the previous president we had is now promoting the vaccines.  Kinda makes his followers look like suckers and losers.  What a surprise!
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2022, 10:58:09 am »
To imply that they didn't do human testing the way the FDA usually requires is misinformation.  What the FDA would require during a pandemic is not quite the same when time is of the essence.  No laws were broken.

Nowhere did I say laws were broken.  These vaccines were given emergency use authorization because they had not been tested and approved. 

I suspect the reason the vaccines started with the old population is because there would be less of an outcry if something unexpected occurred.  Because, as I said before it would have been much better if they started with a younger group first.

Or because the old and those with underlying conditions were the only populations truly at risk from this virus. 

The fact is we would have been in a world of hurt, medically, and economically, if the vaccines were not available when they came available.  At this point the resistance to not getting the vaccine is ignorance propagated mostly by misinformation

Perhaps.  Perhaps not.  That's an unknowable.  The thing that hurt us was bad government policy that did not change with new information.  We are beginning to find that the numbers given to us of COVID deaths is inaccurate, and we are beginning to count the collateral damage from bad policy.  We won't know the story for years, but it is looking like those of us who pushed back against those policies were on the right side of this.

The fool, you know the previous president we had is now promoting the vaccines.  Kinda makes his followers look like suckers and losers.  What a surprise!

The highest rate of unvaccinated still remains in the minority communities.  Not those that would be considered Trump types.  That's not surprising since the vaccine was developed and put out quickly by the Trump admin while the leftists, including Heal UP, were telling people not to take a Trump vaccine.  Yeah, there are some fools out there and some of them are currently in power.